You are here
Our educational planning includes:
- Assisting students and families to clarify their educational priorities;
- Providing informed, personalized school and program recommendations;
- Developing and implementing a plan of action, complete with a timetable;
- Administering the SSAT;
- Preparing students for campus visits and interviews;
- Mentoring students through the application process, and essay review;
- Advice and referrals for psychological educational evaluation; and
- Administering the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children.
We can recommend trusted professional colleagues for SAT and SSAT preparation. Plus, The Bertram Group is authorized to administer the private SSAT “Flex” test to boarding school candidates.
Is your child an Introvert or an Extravert? Is he a detail person or a big-picture thinker? Does she primarily assess situations using logic, emotion, or a combination of the two? These attributes are among the qualities that affect how a person functions in all aspects of life.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children do not assess aptitude, emotions, maturity, skill, intelligence, or learning. Rather, they are both helpful tools to gain knowledge about an individual’s personality type. A familiarity with type is advantageous in understanding personal strengths, heightening self-awareness and improving the ability to work and communicate with others. Knowledge of type preference can boost success in school, at work, and in the home.
Partner and consultant Audrey Ludemann is certified to administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator for grades 8 and up, and the Murphy-Meisgeier Type Indicator for Children.