You are here
Henry provides support and leadership for all administrative and operating activities of the firm, including strategic planning, finance, accounting, legal, marketing, technology, and insurance.
A graduate of Yale, Henry spent nearly thirty years with the investment banking and human resources functions at J.P. Morgan. In 2001 he helped start up an investment banking group at Marsh, Inc., until 2005, when he joined a New York institutional money management firm as Director of Administration. In the fall of 2009, Henry joined the Higgins Group as a realtor and senior vice president, a position he continues to hold.
Henry also has held several leadership positions in local not for profit activities.
- Vice President, Board of Governors, The Mory’s Association, New Haven, CT
- Member, University Committee, Yale Club of New York City
- Past member, Vestry, Christ and Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Westport, Connecticut
- Past president, Yale Club of New York City
- Past member, Council, Yale Club of New York City
- Past president, Country Club of Fairfield
- Past senior warden, Trinity Episcopal Church, Southport, Connecticut
- Past board member, Fairfield Country Day School
- Past member, Association of Yale Alumni Advisory Council
- Past board member, Stewart B. McKinney Foundation